H&A’s team of trademark attorneys provides advice and services relating to clearance, registration, protection, enforcement and management of trademarks to a wide range of local and overseas clients.
Having both Spanish and European Patent and trademark lawyers allows us to act on our clients’ behalf before the competent Spanish and European authorities.
Our Trade Mark Department offers:
- Investigations on former trademark registrations and Watch Services
- Drafting and filing of Spanish, European Union and IR mark applications (under the Madrid Agreement or the Madrid Protocol). Our Firm has a branch office in Alicante specialising in European Union trademarks and Design matters and rendering legal services in all the official languages of the EUIPO.
- National trademark applications across the globe through our own offices in Spain, Portugal and Latin America and our global network.
- Defending applications from office actions issued by the various trademark authorities relating to their legal conditions.
- Defending applications from third party objections in opposition and cancellation proceedings before the relevant authorities and Courts in Spain, EUIPO, WIPO and abroad.
As in the case of Patents, for Latin America H&A has implemented a specific service named LATIN AMERICAN TRADE MARK SERVICE (LTS) which provides for better professional quality and administrative as well as cost-savings.