HERRERO & ASOCIADOS is reputed to have one of Spain's leading technical departments both by number of patent and utility model applications and on account of its highly-specialised professionals, including many European Patent Attorneys.
Our Firm provides all services related to Drafting and Filing Spanish National Patent and Utility Model applications, International Priority and PCT-filings and European Patent applications. In addition, our technical department also handles Spanish, Community and International Design applications
H&A obtains, enforces and evaluates patents and utility models in a broad range of technical fields, including the Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Materials, Electrical, Electronic, Information Technology and Telecommunications fields.
Our Patent Department offers:
- Patent searches
- Drafting and/or filing of Patent applications, Utility Models and Industrial Designs worldwide through our offices (Spain, Portugal, Mexico and Brazil) and our network of correspondent agents abroad
- Patentability reports, Violation, Commercial Viability (FTO), Technology Watch
- Validation of European Patents in Spain and Portugal
- Industrial Property portfolio management
- Industrial Property training courses
For Latin America, H&A has implemented a specific service named LATIN AMERICAN PATENT SERVICE (LPS) for clients to benefit from administrative savings, European quality standards and reduced expenses and costs.