HERRERO & ASOCIADOS broke ground in having its own Legal Department for IP related cases. From a qualitative and quantitative point of view, our Legal Department is currently one of the most important in this area not only in Spain but also abroad.
H&A represents companies at all levels of the judicial system, providing dispute resolution expertise acting before Courts and arbitration services in a wide range of areas and jurisdictions.
Our Litigation Department focuses its activity on the following:
- General legal advice within our practice areas
- Drafting and assessing any contracts howsoever described (licences, coexistence agreements, etc.)
- Advice on non-contentious matters
- Litigation regarding to trademarks, patents, utility models, industrial designs and copyright, as well as unfair competition and unlawful advertising (warning letters, preliminary injunctions, litigation and attending hearings)
- Customs Services
- Negotiations, reports, criminal procedures and respective preliminary actions
HERRERO & ASOCIADOS is a member of an international group of firms that have teamed up to fight against piracy in the European Union through a coordinated system which allows swift and effective action to be taken at any border.