Copyright is a cross-disciplinary area of law that affects all business sectors and any public or private entity, be they proprietors or users, due to its continuous evolution since it is directly linked to technological progress.
Our Copyright Department offers:
- General advice on Copyright and related rights
- Drafting, assessing and negotiating business contracts
- Consultancy on corporate document and/or process compliance with regional and international laws
- Protection for own creations and advice on the use of third-party creations, including software, databases, websites, publications, photographs, music, film or art works in particular in new media
- Legal, customs and registration procedures