For over 30 years , corporations doing business in all areas of the economy and of all sizes have entrusted their Intellectual Property matters to HERRERO & ASOCIADOS. Among the major corporations which the firm has represented in recent years include:
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- Cellular handset manufacturers and carriers
- Medical imaging and medical equipment manufacturers
- Pulp and paper manufacturers
- Computer software, hardware and semiconductor companies
- Entertainment and music products companies
- Major department and specialty store chains
- Famous jewelry and handbag designers
- Sports and entertainment
- Major Telecomunications Companies
- Hedge funds and Banks
- Energy Industries
- Retail Companies
- Universities and Public Institutions.
The firm represents the interests in Europe and Latin America of many foreign-based clients, including well known companies all over the world.
We represent 40% of the companies listed in the benchmark index IBEX-35. The IBEX 35 of Índice Bursatil Español, literally Spanish Exchange Index) is the benchmark stock market index of the Bolsa de Madrid, Spain's principal stock exchange. Initiated in 1992, the index is administered and calculated by Sociedad de Bolsas, a subsidiary of Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (BME), the company which runs Spain's securities markets (including the Bolsa de Madrid). It is a market capitalization weighted index comprising the 35 most liquid Spanish stocks traded in the Madrid Stock Exchange General Index and is reviewed twice annually. Trading on options and futures contracts on the IBEX 35 is provided by MEFF (Mercado Español de Futuros Financieros), another subsidiary of BME.